[Condor-users] QMGR Connection closed

Hello again,

When I run condor_q, it gives me the following error in my sched log:

8/17 10:46:46 DaemonCore: Command received via TCP from host <192.168.0.20:3310>
8/17 10:46:46 DaemonCore: received command 1111 (QMGMT_CMD), calling handler (handle_q)
8/17 10:46:46 condor_read(): Socket closed when trying to read buffer
8/17 10:46:46 QMGR Connection closed

It seems to be trying to read from a closed socket.  I saw that someone else had the same problem, but never said what they did to fix the problem.  Does anyone know the reason why the connection to the queue manager would close?

And also if I run a condor_status on a node in my pool, it only shows the central manager´s status and it´s own status as well as if I run condor_q it shows that their is a job idle in the queue, but if I run condor_q on the central manager it shows that there is nothing waiting in the queue.
I believe all these problems have to due with the connection of the queue manager being closed, but I don´t know how to fix it.  Any ideas?

Candace