Re: [Condor-users] Windows error popup on Condor suspend/resume : JITDebugging failed with the following error: Access is denied.

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 10:44:45 +1100, Christopher Mellen
<chris.mellen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> We're running Condor 6.6.7 on a Clsuter of Windows XP + SP2 machines .
>
> On some machines which have run Condor jobs overnight we get the following
> error messages appearing the next morning. The message is appears in a
> Windows popup displayed over top of the usual login screen
>
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
> JIT Debugging : JIT Debugging failed with the following error: Access is
> denied.
> JIT Debugging was initiated by the user account 'PC-CHRIS\condor-reuse-vm1'.

1) Note that the only local admin accounts have access to run the
debugger. try making the condor-reuse-vm1 account local admin
(assuming you can control the job submission so you feel secure).

2) submit a job whilst you are logged in on the console.

3) see what happens to trigger the debug event.

4) fix it :)

Debug settings seem to be very machine, not user / application
specific* so you may have no way to stop this without forcing the auto
debug to off on a machine wide basis. you may benefit from reading the
debugger docs on this one.

Matt

* especially on .Net applications, I assume this is such an app...