Re: [Condor-users] POST script without DAG?

Hello

Thank you for your answer.
Yes, it is a vanilla job. If I put the exe in a script with some pre and post things, they will be performed after each job in that cluster. I only want to perform it once, after all jobs finished.
My submit file has queue 1000 at the end. After all that 1000 jobs I want to zip the results of all jobs and move that results.zip on my submit machine.

If it is a vanilla job, you could put your call to the executable
in a script with some PRE and POST work taking place in the script.

If it is standard, you can set things up (so I believe, I have never tried it)
such that a wrapper script can be called for ALL jobs.

I don't know if either of these will help.