Re: [Condor-users] POST script without DAG?

Thomas Lisson wrote:
is there a possibility to perform a script after a jobcluster is done without using DAGman?

Not easily or reliably, no.

We have some trouble with DAGman, it sometimes doesn't finish although all jobs finished properly.

Can you be more specific? DAGMan should always complete successfully once all of its nodes complete successfully.

I'd like to understand this problem better before looking for alternatives -- can you please send us the job submit and userlog files, as well as the dagman debugging log (*.dagman.out)?

Thanks!

-Peter

--
Peter Couvares                        University of Wisconsin-Madison
Condor Project Research               Department of Computer Sciences