Re: [Condor-users] problems removing other people's jobs

>From my previous experience,  it's impossible to  remotely remove  job
submitted to schedd on windows machine from non-windows machine.
Authentication in NT is  NTSSPI, so there's no way for non-windows
machine to be authenticated, no matter what user you define.
You can try playing with security definitions ( described in 3.7.3.3).
In fact, I never succeeded to remotely condor_rm from windows machine
either, but it was in 6.4.7, so maybe in 6.6.5 the problem was resolved.
Please share your experience if you succeed.