RE: RE: Re: [Condor-users] Condor and batch Matlab problem

 Hi

 Even when I run a script containing only the "exit" command the job still
hangs there in the running state
until I do a condor_rm.

 It looks like the problem might lie somewhere else than
where you suggested. That is, at least at this stage. It is
possible that if I get it passed this stage, it might
not find the input files.

 Regards
 Gabriel