[Condor-users] permissions problem in condor

I am submitting a job in the PVM universe. I am getting the following
warnings;

WARNING: File /home/anayar1/mw/examples/cactus/in_master.pvm is not readable
by condor.

WARNING: File /home/anayar1/mw/examples/cactus/cactus_nilsbh is not readable
by condor.

WARNING: File /home/anayar1/mw/examples/cactus/out_master.pvm is not writeable
by condor.

WARNING: File /home/anayar1/mw/examples/cactus/out_worker.file is not
writeable by condor.

all the above files are world readable so I dont see why condor is not able to
read them. Only thing I can think of is condor was installed as condor user
and I am running these jobs as user anayar1. is that theproblem? Any ideas?

Thanks
Arun

--
My PGP key is available on all PGP public keyservers under anayar1@xxxxxxxxxxx