Re: [Condor-users] Condor jobs leave directories in hosts/*/execute

Hi,

Erik Paulson writes:
 > Upgrade to 6.6.6. There are some known problems in cleaning up the
 > execute directories in older 6.6.x releases.

we also have this problem about files left behind in the execute directories, so
I rushed to check version 6.6.6, but at least in the official Condor WebPage
there is no mention of it. Did you mean the development version 6.7.0, or is
there some place where I can get this 6.6.6 version?

Thanks,
Angel de Vicente
--
http://www.iac.es/galeria/angelv/