Re: [Condor-users] Condor_q on Win XP question

Make sure that the double-quotes inside the constraint are not being stripped out by your shell. I'm not sure what shell you are using on Win XP, but you probably need to escape the quotes.

--Dan

Froebe, Scott wrote:

Thanks for that point Dan. Arch was not in there, but other things we would like to use are.

Playing with it some more, it appears that only numerical valued variables will return stuff.

A good example is
'condor_q -constraint jobstatus==1' returns those idle jobs
'condor_q -constraint MyType=="Job"' returns nothing even though the jobs (even those from previous example) have a ClassAd of MyType = "Job"

Scott