Re: [Condor-users] windows xp log off kills jobs

Sorry Leighton, I responded to the wrong thread.

As far as your problem is concerned, I would be interested to know if this problem occurs when you run the Java program as a vanilla job. Your last post said that this problem only exists in the Java universe, but it would be helpful for you to clarify this so that we can narrow it down to either a jvm problem or a Java Universe problem.

thanks,
Colin