Re: [Condor-users] Help with error Failed to get expiration time ofproxy

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004, lobo wrote:

> Im workign with condor 6.7 running on linux with globus 3.0.2
> installed. I run the simple test program
>
> executable=myscript.sh
> arguments=TestJob 10
> output=results.output
> error=results.error
> log=results.log
> notification=never
> universe=globus
> globusscheduler=cerf.cse.buffalo.edu:/jobmanager-fork
> queue
>
> i keep getting this error Failed to get expiration time of proxy!. i
> tried the -old flag too but it still doesnt work.
>
> what could possibly be wrong?
> your help would be appreciated.
> regards
> schubert.
>
> 11/11 12:11:21 [10629] Failed to get expiration time of proxy /tmp/x509up_u1273

Is /tmp/x509up_u1273 the correct proxy file? Does grid-proxy-info show the
correct information? If so, then Condor is probably having trouble with
file permissions or finding certificate authority files. What uid is
Condor running under (root? yours? another?). Does your machine have any
files in /etc/grid-security/certificates? Or
$GLOBUS_LOCATION/share/certificates?

|            Jaime Frey            |  Public Split on Whether        |
|        jfrey@xxxxxxxxxxx         |  Bush Is a Divider              |
|  http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~jfrey/  |         -- CNN Scrolling Banner |