[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Condor-users] an interface to collector, classAds?
- Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 13:52:28 -0600
- From: Alain Roy <roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Condor-users] an interface to collector, classAds?
a) Where to read about Collector/ ClassAds and their interfaces for
java (URL / papers etc) [Moreso, am i right in exploring this part of
condor (i.e. classAds) for such information or not?]
b) is there any such thing as 'interface to classAds/Collector'
already available or shall it have to be developed? If it is to be
developed, then is there any such support available?
Today you have two options.
1) Run "condor_status -l", and read the ClassAds directly. This is not hard
2) We are developing a SOAP interface to portions of Condor, including the
collector. It is not yet part of an official Condor release, but it will
be. You can download pre-releases of it from: