Re: [Condor-users] same machine - twice ?

either it is hyper threaded (you probably want to switch that off)

or you have forced the number of cpus / vms to be different lookk in
the condor_config or condor_config.local files for

NUM_VIRTUAL_MACHINES and NUM_CPUS are the settings you are looking for.

Matt