Re: [Condor-users] Unexpected submit event?

Michael,

That warning means that DAGMan submitted a job named "F10" to Condor prior to submitting job "E12", and therefore expects to see a submit event in the userlog for job F10 first. The fact that it's not seeing them in that order may indicate some sort of problem with your system, or it may be a side-effect of some recent changes we made allowing DAG nodes to have multiple userlogs -- if the latter, it's a bug, but one that should be relatively straightforward for us to fix.

Can you send me any/all userlogs for this DAG's jobs, and the entire DAGMan debugging log (*.dagman.out)?

Thanks!

-Peter