Re: [Condor-users] running a perl/script app using condor...

> how would i submit 'perl foo.pl' to condor in the submit file.

I run a lot of Perl scripts on our pool and here's how I do it. In my
submit file I specify the name of the perl script for the executable:

executable = foo.pl

You then need to make foo.pl executable (chmod 755 foo.pl) so you can
execute it directly (like "./foo.pl" vs "perl foo.pl").

The next problem is that different machines can have the perl executable
installed in different places. Change the #! line of your script to:

#!/usr/bin/env perl

and your script will run on any machine, as long as perl is in a
default path.

Does that answer your question?

        --Nate