Re: [Condor-users] Normal termination (return value 143)

Leighton Weymouth <bob@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> ...However, when I try to run jobs that take say 4 hours to
> complete, I find that most of them will fail to return any
> output. In the job log file, I see this:
>
> Normal termination (return value 143)

It's hard to say what is going on.  Unless there is a bug in
Condor, this return value came from your java interpreter, not
Condor.  I would suggest testing running your Java interpreter by
hand on one of these long running jobs; ideally on one of your
Condor execute nodes.

--
Alan De Smet                              Condor Project Research
adesmet@xxxxxxxxxxx                 http://www.condorproject.org/