Re: [Condor-users] Questions regarding condor web interface...

I'm considering what should go into a web interface for condor. I'm curious
as to what other people feel would be useful?

I think that the most useful interfaces are the ones that understand how to submit certain types of jobs that a user community understands, and is unable to submit generic, arbitrary jobs.

For instance, if you serve a physics community that generally runs 3 or 4 different programs, an interface that is optimized for those programs and doesn't have 40 option for things like, "standard universe buffer size", you'll make your user community happier.

-alain