From: Froebe, Scott [mailto:froebes@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 1:13 PM
To: 'bedouglas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'; 'Condor-Users Mail List'
Subject: RE: [Condor-users] Questions regarding condor web interface...

Bruce,
There is a project that provides a framework currently.
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/tools/BLAST/  currently I have been modifying
it to a more generic format for multi-platforming (since we run it on
windows).  It's not that hard to set-up, just a webserver with PHP.  I'm
hoping to get my changes to the php out to the community soon.  I've also
added in a "condor_q -analyse" which isn't in the stock set of pages.

Scott

Scott Michael Froebe (E.I.T)
B.Sc. Mechanical Engineer
Validation