[Condor-users] Questions regarding BLAST application...

scott/zach.. (and any others!!)

i'm looking at the blast app from the condor/tools site.

it appears to be missing a setup file, and as such is throwing errs for the
app when using the basic admin/admin login.

has anybody managed to get this app up/running on a linux box? did you have
a file called setup_condor_web_portal in your tar file. the setup steps
reference this file, but it's not included. my gut tells me that this file
would setup some files and resolve some of the issues i'm seeing.

thanks...

-bruce