Re: [Condor-users] Condor 6.7.2 is released!

Hello,

I have installed Condor 6.7.2 (the Fedora Core 1 version) on a couple of SuSE 9.1 (kernel 2.6) machines, and almost everything seems to be fine. Jobs compile without problems and start to run. The problem is, Condor doesn't seem to recognise a local user anymore, meaning if I login to a machine and start to type, the job should stop, but it doesn't. It continues to run with full CPU usage. I checked the condor_config file and found no hint - it's rather similar to the Condor 6.6.6 config files we use in our SuSE 8.0/9.0 pool.

Has anyone observed such behaviour? Maybe I just have to use another version of Condor 6.7.2? If so, which one would be the best?

Thanks in advance!
Christian