Re: [Condor-users] Condor with AMD Athlon and Windows 2000

It worked on my setup. I had a pool of XP and 2000 (Athalon ) machines rendering LightWave 3D animations just fine.
The condor master was on linux (Duron) but it should not matter that you use windows master server.

JW

Bräcklein, Rainer wrote:

Hello all,

we are wont to create a condor cluster with AMD Athlon based servers. All servers must be run with Windows 2000 OS. My question is: Work the condor software with this processors? Do anyone have an existing installation like this?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Rainer