RE: [Condor-users] Extending Condor's scheduling? (for sched.researchpurposes)

David brings up an interesting point here: access to Condor's scheduling
algorithms via an API would be a nice thing. I certainly would have
looked to tweaking the scheduler to be non-fair share if an interface
had been availble. You wouldn't have to provide source code necessarily,
just a way to replace the library that does the scheduling for the
negotiator and matching deamon and then some documentation.

Ian