RE: [Condor-users] (no subject)

hi everybody,

I'm a very newbie about parallel computing. I was wondering if it's possible to share our lab computers unused resourses like ram, gfx card, cpu with condor system. I just checked thru the web site and didn't came accross something likely yet.

What i want to do is, we'r gonna have multiple user computers (2 users on one computer at the same time with two keyboard mouse lcd) for our engineering lab for technical drawing and other easy stuff that doesn't need recent p4 cpus however don't want to build a super computer for Math programming, Linear / Integer Programmings, simulations etc. So we'll choose p4 HT with 1 gig ram then when the computers aren^t in use or just using %20-%40 cpu usage want to share it for bigger, harder problems....

For any documentation and recommandation
thank you for your concern in advance

Have a nice day

Altan