Re: [Condor-users] Extending Condor's scheduling? (forsched.researchpurposes)

Given the number of people who seem to want this capability It seems
bizarre that achieving it is such a pain.

I appreciate in the academic world from which this software originates
a general fair use policy with occasional local overrides is the most
common behaviour but when used in a business environment this would
appear to not be the case...

I for one would *love* the ability to take over the scheduling aspect,
even if it was a case of rebuilding the negotiator to achieve this...

Matt