RE: [Condor-users] condor -format options

> minor yet annoying change
>
> previously
>
> condor_q -format "%d" ClusterId -format "XXX\n" ClusterId
>
> would produce
>
> 1XXX
> 2XXX
> 3XXX
> etc etc
>
> now it does not, instead producing
>
> 123... etc etc

No!

Can we have this changed back please?

Or is there some other way of generating
consistent newlines. I have ClassAds which aren't declared on all machines
and
it is bad enough that if a ClassAd isn't defined, it prints nothing as
opposed to
"empty" in the string.

I presented this tip/hack at last week's UK Condor Week - my slides are out
of date
already :-)

Cheers

JK

PS I think I'll keep an old copy of the 6.6.6 condor_status to see if I can
rename it
condor_format and use it instead to query my pool :-)