Re: [Condor-users] performance issue....

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 07:25:21 -0700, bruce <bedouglas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> in the example that you pointed me to, it uses a single log file. so in that
> log file, would there be unique identifiers within the file, that i could
> trigger off of to caputre information for the app/process being run.

No the example pointed at uses the macro expansion to have a different
log file per process, my example goes one step further and has a
different log file per cluster AND process.

take a look at the macro expansion infomation in the condor submit docs

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.7/condor_submit.html

(scroll down to Macros)

Matt