RE: [Condor-users] performance issue....

matt..

i looked/reviewed the example submit files in the docs, although i haven't
actually set up the situation that i'm describing. what i am trying to get a
better understaning of, is how/what kinds of information willl i have in the
log files for a given app, if i run a number of different apps at the same
time, via a single submit file.

in the example that you pointed me to, it uses a single log file. so in that
log file, would there be unique identifiers within the file, that i could
trigger off of to caputre information for the app/process being run.

ie. if i had perl scripts foo.pl, and cat.pl, and ran them from the same
submit. would the log file have the name of each perl app that was run, so
that i could extract information on a app/process basis..

or would the log file have some unique identifier, but not neccessarily the
script name...??

thanks

bruce