Re: AW: [Condor-users] Condor Vanilla universe environment

Thanks for the Input...
Now my job is running in 10 machines...
1 .But the job is not getting stopped ... it is
running forever after producing the output files...
What could be the reason ?
2. Actually the montecarlo program produces two output
one to the standard output(Generally to the monitor)
and also it generated an output file.
All I am getting is the output of the ?standard
output? ,not the original output file ..What could be
the reason ?

-CM