AW: [Condor-users] Condor Vanilla universe environment

Hi,
I only know a solution, if your program reads the input files via the
standard-input (keyboard) and writes the calculations to the standard-output
(monitor)

----------------------------
executable=montecarlo.exe
universe=vanilla
input=mc.in$(Process)
output=mc.out$(Process)
queue 10

Rename your input-files to mc.in0, mc.in1, ... , mc.in9.

When you submit this job, the job will be send to 10 different machines with
the 10 different input-files.
When the jobs are finished the calculations will be written to the files
mc.out0, ..., mc.out9 .

Thomas Bauer
--
Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet Muenster
Institut fuer Festkoerpertheorie