[Condor-users] Java job and executable = My.class

Hello,

My question is about trasfering jar files or transfering class files. If I put all my classes into 1 jar file, then submit, condor complains that it cannot find the My.class file. If I comment out the executable = My.class line from the submit file, condor complains about it not being there. Is there any way to stick with just jar files and not have to unpack the class file? I am using the jar_files property.

Michael.

Michael J. Remijan
Research Programmer
http://www.ncsa.uiuc.edu