Re: [Condor-users] condor_hold authentication error

On Thu, Sep 02, 2004 at 10:10:32AM -0700, John Wheez wrote:
> Hi Zachary,
>
> Perhaps condor_hold doesn't check the AUTHENTICATION_METHODS variable??

the name should be 'SEC_DEFAULT_AUTHENTICATION_METHODS'.  did you find
AUTHENTICATION_METHODS mentioned in the manual?  if so, i should update
it to the new convention.

> I added AUTHENTICATION_METHODS=CLAIMTOBE to the condor config file for
> my central manager and the client machines. Then i shutdown all teh
> condor daemons and started them again on both machines.

okay, just try the new macro name and let me know how that works.  sorry
for any confusion.

cheers,
-zach