Re: [Condor-users] condor_hold authentication error

Hi Zachary,

Perhaps condor_hold doesn't check the AUTHENTICATION_METHODS variable??

I added AUTHENTICATION_METHODS=CLAIMTOBE to the condor config file for my central manager and the client machines. Then i shutdown all teh condor daemons and started them again on both machines.

The Linux central server (Condor 6.7.1) still complains "AUTHENTICATE:1003:Failed to authenticate with any method" when i try to issue a condor_hold on a job which was submitted by my Windows XP client (Condor 6.7.1). The hold command line looks like this "condor_hold -name thunder 40" .

Thanks for any tips, JW