Re: [Condor-users] condor_compile error

condor_compile works fine with ordinary C programs but its not able to link to
the "Cactus" code I am trying to run. Is it a conflict with the methods
implemented inside Cactus libraries. Has anyone here used condor with Cactus,
I am trying it with the Wavetoy demo and its failing during compile

Thanks
Arun