[Condor-users] Linux to Windows Jobs: need a full Negotiator cycleto start

I installed a Condor pull (6.6.5) on Linux (Manager) with a couple of windows as execution host.

When I submit a simple job from Linux to windows machines, I must wait a full Negotiator cycle (5 minutes by default) to get my jobs running.

In Negotiator log, it is launched when job is submitted but it seems not find the newly job submitted (and waiting)...

Any ideas?

Linux to Linux works fine and no exceptions or others stuffs in logs.

Olivier Petit