RE: [Condor-users] problem with manual installation on Windows 2k

Thanks for that but it still doesn't seem to start again
after rebooting. The InstallShield wizard version is fine
and I can't really see any differences between this and
the NAL version either in "Computer Management" or in
the registry under

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\condor

so I'm a bit mystified.

-ian.