From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Florian
Pappenberger
Sent: 15 September 2004 10:51
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] Windows XP service pack 2

Dear all,
I have tried to add condor to the trusted applications, but it still
fails:

net start condor:
A system error has occured

I have used following commands:

netsh firewall add allowedprogram program =
C:\program_files\Condor\bin\condor_master.exe name = condor_master.exe
netsh firewall add allowedprogram program =
C:\program_files\Condor\bin\condor_startd.exe name = condor_startd.exe
netsh firewall add allowedprogram program =
C:\program_files\Condor\bin\condor_schedd.exe name = condor_schedd.exe
netsh firewall add allowedprogram program =
C:\program_files\Condor\bin\condor_shadow.exe name = condor_shadow.exe
netsh firewall add allowedprogram program =
C:\program_files\Condor\bin\condor_starter.exe name = condor_starter.exe

which give all OK as answer ...

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
flo