RE: [Condor-users] gracefully remove nodes from pool

You want to use condor_off with the -peaceful flag which tells it to
wait indefinitly for running jobs to finish before turning off condor on
the machines. Like this:

condor_off -peaceful <machine1> [<machine2>...]

See 'condor_off -help' for more options.

Ian