Fwd: [Condor-users] Special characters in submit file

Yes, i''ve tried to do that but the simulator expects to see < in
order to get the input file name. is there a way to do that?
What i have in my submit file is :
Executable = sim-fast
arguments =  equake.ss < equake-inp.in

i have also tried using \<, and a few others to tell condor to use <
as it is but that doesn't seem to work

Maria