Re: [Condor-users] Mac OS X support

Tim,
> I read this, but didn't think it was clear -- so this *does* mean that
> you can't submit standard-universe jobs from a Mac OS X machine?
> That's annoying.

More to the point, you can't *build* standard universe executables for a
clipped-only arch.

If it's helpful, I *think* that you could submit, say, a Linux
standard-universe executable from your OS/X box, though, and it'd work
(obviously, it'd have to run on Linux execute hosts).  I'm not 100% certain
of this, however.

-Nick

--
           <<< Why, oh, why, didn't I take the blue pill? >>>
 /`-_    Nicholas R. LeRoy               The Condor Project