Re: [Condor-users] Mac OS X support

Ok. So, it looks as though the simplest interpretation of the documentation is correct -- you can't do anything with standard universe on Mac OS X machines, whether that's submitting standard-universe jobs to _other_ OS X machines, or cross-submitting to other architectures.

I stand by my original statement that this is annoying. :-) Let me add a voice to those who request support for standard universe support on Mac OS X.

-tim