Re: [Condor-users] Dynamic Custom Resources in Condor

Are there any plans for Condor to support a more general license / dynamic Class Ad
management in the future? Using software licenses is a very general problem and it was
a topic on the forum many times.

By the way I found a strange flag for condor_status: condor_status -license
that is not documented and does not output anything for me. (Using Condor 6.7.8.)

Cheers,
Szabolcs