[Condor-users] condor_compile a shell script

Hi
I condor_compile a bash script ( sh_loop in example ) but it said "Internal
ld was not invoked"

I have fully installed condor compile (change ld to condor ld) and read the
FAQ - "When I use condor_ compile to produce a job, I get an error that
says, "Internal ld was not invoked!". What does this mean?"
but it doesn't mention about the error with shell script ...
So, does anyone have the experience about condor_compiling  a shell script

Thanks in advance