回复: [Condor-users] submit the same job as user other than condor

I know the reason now. The home directory for the condor user is not writable for other users. chmod +x solved this problem.

simonxue <simonxue21@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 写道:
Hi all:

    I've installed condor on a cluster of 32 intel em54 nodes. I created condor account on each node. Everything works fine when I submit job as condor. But when I use another user account to submit the same job, things went wrong. I found the following error message in the StarterLog.vm1 on the execute Host.

Process 30008 exited with status 129
EXEC of user process failed, probably insufficient swap

    Has anybody met this before? thanks a lot.