Re: [Condor-users] Adding a PC to the pool

Hi,

Linux and Windows binaries dont play well with each other. So, if you want to run something on a linux machine you need a linux binary (even if submitting the job from Windoze) and vice-versa. This is all moot of course if you're running some time of interpreted script (like a matlab script) as long as you have the application on both machines and condor nows where to find it...

Bruno