Re: [Condor-users] Problem with cron jobs.

On Sun August 21 2005 10:01 am, noamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi
Hello,

> I would like to monitor my window machine by Hawkeye tool. My condor
> version is 6.6.7 (Oct 14 2004). I created some Hawkeye modules that are
> based on cygwin commands. I added the following lines to the condor
> configuration file in order to run these modules as startd cron jobs.
>
> STARTD_CRON_NAME = Hawkeye
> STARTD_CRON_JOBS =

When you "name" your cron, you then also change the job macro that it'll look
for.  In your case, you'll want to do this:

STARTD_CRON_NAME = Hawkeye
HAWKEYE_JOBS =

In effect, by setting then "name" to "Hawkeye", you're telling it to use
"HAWKEYE" instead of "STARTD_CRON" when looking up the other parameters.

-Nick

--
           <<< The Matrix is everywhere. >>>
 /`-_    Nicholas R. LeRoy               The Condor Project