[Condor-users] Quill database stays empty

I've recently attempted to set up a test pool to use Quill. It works up to the point of creating the database structure, but it never writes any data to the database. When I connect to the database and query it using psql, the tables are empty. The tables are created, so the database and the quillwriter user seem to be configured correctly. There are plenty of jobs running through the queue, so there should be data. I'd appreciate any suggestions as to where I might have gone wrong.

- dave