Re: [Condor-users] multithreading in condor?????

Alain,
Thanks for letting us know about the MW page. I just noticed at the end of
the 2nd paragraph on the home page the last sentence reads:
MW will handle all this variation and _uncertainly_ in the opportunistic
environment of Condor.
I think that "uncertainly" (which I've highlighted above) should read
"uncertainty". :)

Cheers,

Phil Crawford
Philip Crawford, B. Comp. Sc., MIEEE