[Condor-users] Different hosts needed for main collector/negotiator and condorview collector

A while ago I installed condorview.  Some of the documentation indicated
that the VIEW_COLLECTOR ought to be running on
a different host than the regular COLLECTOR.
That's my configuration at the moment.  Does anyone have
experience with doing it any different way?  In particular, would
it be possible to run the regular collector and the view_collector
on the same machine as long as the machine is a 4-way Dell with 16GB of RAM?

Thanks

Steve Timm

Steven C. Timm, Ph.D  (630) 840-8525  timm@xxxxxxxx  http://home.fnal.gov/~timm/
Fermilab Computing Div/Core Support Services Dept./Scientific Computing Section
Assistant Group Leader, Farms and Clustered Systems Group
Lead of Computing Farms Team