[Condor-users] Using Condor (Windows) with Linux File Servers

Hello,

I'm trying to get a Windows 2003 Server pool running
Condor to use linux file servers. The primary reason
for this is that the executables I wish to run require
a number of dlls and I don't want to have to specify
which dlls should be transferred each time a job is
run.

I've changed the FILESYSTEM_DOMAIN and UID_DOMAIN for
each machine in the pool to reflect that of the file
servers (server.mydomain.com versus ds.mydomain.com
for the servers in the pool).

I am able to submit a job and the job starts running
but quicklly goes idle and the following appears in
the job's log file:

007 (008.000.000) 12/15 10:02:58 Shadow exception!
	Error from starter on machine504.mydomain.com: Failed
to open standard output file
'//bonnie/home/silvera/CondorJobs/demo/demo.out':
Invalid argument (errno 22)
	0  -  Run Bytes Sent By Job
	0  -  Run Bytes Received By Job

I made sure the directories have the necessary
permissions (777). Can anyone shed some light on this?

Here is the contents of my .sub file:

universe = vanilla
environment = path=c:\winnt\system32
executable =
//bonnie/home/silvera/CondorJobs/demo/demo.exe
output =
//bonnie/home/silvera/CondorJobs/demo/demo.out
log = //bonnie/home/silvera/CondorJobs/demo/demo.log
error = //bonnie/home/silvera/CondorJobs/demo/demo.err
should_transfer_files = NO
queue

Thanks very much.

-Ari Silver