Re: [Condor-users] Using Condor (Windows) with Linux File Servers

On 12/15/05, Ari Silver <ari_ag@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ok. Given what was said in the previous post, how
> would you suggest I solve the problem of having
> executables with dependencies on a number of dlls
> without placing the binaries (dlls) on each execute
> machine in my pool?

Net use the location where the dll's are and add said location to your
PATH (this must be done explicitly in the job via the environment
setting).

> I'm not sure how to get a networked file system
> working and simply performing a net use ... will not
> really help because although I can keep the binaries
> in one location, I still have to specify each dll to
> copy over to the execute machine.

If these dll's are for .net note that you will need to alter your
execute machine's security settings to allw execute of them from the
network share...

Matt